February is School Based Health Clinic Month!!!
Enroll for the Tele-Health Services at TCES, TCM/HS and TCSSS.
Services available to all enrolled students, faculty, and staff Monday-Friday during school hours.
The doctor is just a video “Phone Call” away!
- Parents are contacted before each appointment.
- Receive Health Care Services without leaving school.
- Prescriptions Delivered to the School.
- Save time, travel, and money.
Enroll In Turner County SBHC Tele-Health Today!
FOR ENROLLMENT FORMS OR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
- Gwendolyn Mathis, RN @ 229-5673613
- Mona McNair, RN @ 229-567-4930 or 229-567-3343
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam
Our Board of Directors has launched its 2012 Five Star Annual Campaign. With our state funding cut by 10% and more cuts expected, private fundraising is more important than ever. All members of the Board donate, and through an exciting …
As January is Volunteer Appreciation Month, GCHS wanted to get a jumpstart on identifying and thanking the volunteers who serve the students so faithfully. For December, we want to focus attention on the role of the mentor at the high …